KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

I think they are a fair distance from Darwin but these cyclones...

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I think they are a fair distance from Darwin but these cyclones like to push inland and disperse there.

It's funny stuff that ground up there. It's all solid till the water gets on it. After that it\s impossible.

I am always careful with mud. To tell you the truth you have to be respectful to mud and depending on where you live. Mainly not in Australia. Ice and snow and when it melts you get this thin film of mud that doesn't look much but when you try to drive on an incline or decline, it gives you no traction at all.
    Those little ball bearing gravels that you get around the South of Western Australia they're tricky at speed too. You get similar but not quite the same on the Tanami rd. Gee that's a hard road on equipment. Pulling a triple axle trailer on that road I broke two axles and lost three wheels. Limped back in to Alice on the last axle and no brakes left on the trailer.
    It can be a harsh country up there.
    We use to have a Geo that used to be such a worry wart. Always going through the what if's. A normal person would think " Yeah, right. that ain't all going to happen all at once" Then one day it does. Then you're scratching your head thinking man I thought this scenario is not possible but it seems it is. Only a couple more things to go wrong and it's an emergency helicopter out. If you can get one.
    I had a young 21 year old start almost to the end of a season once. He used to fly around on the ATV at a million miles an hour. I had to pull him up and tell him the best case scenario and the worst case scenario if he rolls it. He must have taken it with a pinch of salt. Two weeks later we were sitting down to a meal and he said, you were right. I said what you talking about. He said he tried to take on a small tree. Almost rolled the ATV backwards. Lost all the samples out the back. He must have struggle to get it back on all fours. Must have shaken him right up. Best case scenario is about 12 hours to a hospital and worst is about 24 to 36. Easily 24 hours I recon.

AW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $4.95K 550K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5471050 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4914877 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 50000
Last updated 11.52am 30/04/2024 ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.