CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Yes, I did. I was booted off for stating the bleeding obvious,...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Yes, I did. I was booted off for stating the bleeding obvious, which upset me considerably. I am not a down ramper or deliberate trouble maker, I just want everybody to see that all that glistens is not gold. My fingers have been burnt many times. Just remember that the licences are all well and good, but you need the permit and that is what nobody is addressing. Unless I am completely screwy, tell me this - I may hold a liquor license. That does not permit me to sell industrial or hospital grade isopropyl alcohol. This is precisely the nonsense that you guys are being fed. The licences mean diddly squat if you don't have a permit. A permit for what? What is the permit for? I have no real idea what this Phoenix really intends, but I'm pretty damn sure who will be paying the next six months rent. Come on, CGB, get the harvest in and the money flowing. Justify our/others lifestyles and ambitions! And yours. Just because I am cautious does not mean that I am totally negative. If I owned a pot company that was growing/harvesting/processing etc, I'm absolutely certain that I would not be wasting precious time and money. Enough said. Let's See what transpires in the next week or two. I'm not hopeful, but I have been wrong many times before, so there may be rainbows and unicorns ahead, who knows? x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.