PEN 2.38% 10.3¢ peninsula energy limited

Hi ya 92electrons,,Suck it up, just swallow it, ok nope, I think...

1. 3,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1851
    Hi ya 92electrons,,

Suck it up, just swallow it, ok nope, I think your getting upset with my coping mechanisms, I apologise 92 (we get knocked down we get back up again).

First of all 65% down, your hurting real bad, I feel your pain on your financial loss.

As one might say the devil in the detail!

TBH, I don't need to justify my position but all I can add is the (FLT's) field leach trials are going according to the company RNS's.

The other consideration also to bear in mind the de-risking / optermisation can be operated in conjunction with production from existing mine units 1 & 2 (approximately 900,000 lbs of U3O8).

92, I understand the contrast of low PH Vs the chemistry of alkaline, its not magical, but its the most cost effective way of mineral extraction via ISR method in the world to date, most commonly used in Kazakhstan. The only reason the Kazaks have a lower AISC than PEN is due to the fact they don't need to do groundwater restoration, nope no environmentalist approach required by Kazakhstan government, hence their ability to under cut Western ISR producers!!

Look I truly am up to my butt in PEN, it's high stakes, but I believe we will see a turnaround dramatically in the SP within the next 12 months.

Over my career I've invested in speculative plays but honestly uranium been so far the most frustrating, crypto currency was the most surprising thing, I believe uranium heading that way, just more time needed, certainly more bloody patience too, plus a good runaway for ones U company, I don't have a diverse U portfolio just 2 plays, that's all, best that way, anyway try not to get to wound up 92, just liquidate your position once you get your money back, don't be greedy on profit, for me I love to go big, but that's me, we'll see ))))

Off the PEN board for a few days
    YB..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $222.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.3¢ $110.6K 1.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 4683839 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1603621 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ 706561
Last updated 10.31am 30/04/2024 ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.