BRL 0.61% 81.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

I agree, although from what I have seen most mining equipment...

1. 1,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    I agree, although from what I have seen most mining equipment looked in reasonably new condition. There is a lot of surplus equipment parked and not used.

I was advised that the cable way to load out facility is the bottleneck for increased production. The best SE achieved, from memory, was 1.3m tons/yr.

In bygone years there was around 8km of cable ways from various mine locations to the load out facility, currently its less than 2km so there maybe left over equipment available to increase the current capacity to load out.

A wash plant, maybe the one at Pike River, is needed at Maramarua to reduce wastage.

BRLs modis operandi is to contract out as much operation as possible, ie all mining production, thus transferring plant ownership to the contractors.

SE had a massive excess of mining equipment, plant and vehicles. One morning I counted 37 Toyota Landcruisers going up the hill to Stockton mine, all with one person on board. BRL will more than likely have sold all these or leased them out to the contractors. There was something like 40 portable offices up at the mine, all utilised by SE middle management, now only a couple are being used.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 81.5¢ 79.0¢ $22.60K 28.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12578 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 177555 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.