WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Term Sheet Executed for First Integrated Product, page-27

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Why do I have this imaginary conversation in my head?

ME:
    -Yes, another great announcement !!!....
    -Onward and upward ..... go OBJ... upward!!!... fly!!!
    -.....(Nothing).....(Nothing)
    -..... well this is awkward.... the SP didn't do anything?
    OBJ:
    -why would it?... you expected differently?
    ME:
    -Well good announcements usually mean people get interested in investing in the company... and you have been promising big things for years....
    OBJ:
    -...  ...... You have seen our history haven't you?....
    ME:
    - yes, but., but, but. ...... *head down muttering -"oh my god, not again"*.... why do i feel like this has happened before?
    OBJ
    -technically it has... for about 5 years now.... would you like a brochure?
    Me:
    -No.....
    OBJ:..
    -how about a roadshow?
    Me:
    -No......
    OBJ
    - How about a magnetic applicator..... those went well in the market ... nearly... sort of.... I mean, we lost a bit less money this year.... hurah !!!!
    Me:
    -No......

OBJ:
    -don't worry it will be next year.....
    Me:
    -That's what you said last year....
    OBJ:
    -Yeah but this year is different, just wait and see.....
    ME:
    -..... ughhhhhh!!!!!.......*crying*
    OBJ
    - How about a toothbrush!!!
    Me:
    - WTF??,  That Idea got rejected YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!! :|
    - and wher the hell is bodygaurd at? ETP? surface care products? .. where the hell is GSK or other partners?
    OBJ
    - .... we didn't say that.... ..or did we hahah!!! ... .... oh wait , no we definitely didn't say that,.... even if we did,.... or if it did...  WE KNOW NOTHING!!!!
    - besides its all your fault anyway!!!! you ask to many questions.. say to much...
    - ..... we may have do another CR now.
    ME:
    - Silently sobbing in the corner....
    OBJ
    -............ would now be a good time to ask for another raise? please sir, we make ever so little, and it would make us poor little children ever so happy on Christmas morn...

ABOUT OBJ:
    OBJ develops proprietary magnetic microarray drug delivery and product enhancement technologies for the pharmaceutical, healthcare and consumer goods sectors. OBJ partners with other companies in the design and development of next generation products using physical science rather than chemistry to provide new levels of product performance without the cost of reformulation or new ingredient approvals. OBJ offers a portfolio of proprietary technologies and supports its partners by providing IPprotected market exclusivity, expertise in magnetic array design, feasibility and efficacy and claims testing, engineering and production.
    ABOUT OBJ’S TECHNOLOGIES OBJ has developed a number of physical enhancement technologies based on the interactions between ingredient molecules and weak atomic forces. These influence the movement and penetration through the skin of drugs, active ingredients and formulations at the molecular level. Complex 3-D magnetic fields produced by low cost microarrays or powered electromagnetic inductors have the ability to repulse certain molecules to enhance diffusion and to alter the permeability of biological and non-biological targets. OBJ’s low cost microarray film technology that utilises diamagnetic repulsion, induced permeation and energy redirection has already reached international markets to provide OBJ’s Partners with a new way of managing the speed, depth of penetration and delivery of active ingredients in a wide range of pharmaceutical, healthcare and consumer products.
    FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS This announcement contains certain “forward-looking statements” concerning OBJ. Where OBJ expresses or implies an expectation or belief as to future events or results, such expectation or belief is expressed in good faith and believed to have a reasonable basis. Forward-looking statements provided in this announcement are based on assumptions and contingencies which are subject to change without notice. Such forward-looking statements including statements regarding intentions, planned events and potential results are provided as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as an indication or guarantee of future performance. There can be no assurance that actual outcomes will not differ materially from these forwardlooking statements, and there are risks associated with OBJ and the industry which may affect the accuracy of the forward-looking statements. OBJ does not undertake any obligation to release publicly any revisions to any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this announcement or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events, except as may be required under applicable securities laws.

All in my opinion of course
    Last edited by The_Lionheart: Typo 18/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.