WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Term Sheet Executed for First Integrated Product, page-34

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    The more i ponder todays announcement the better I grasp its implocations for our future. I heard that royalties were under negotiation and anticipated an announcement in regards to a higher royalty rate but this is announcement has caught me off guard. I was initially anticipating mid 2020 to be when we will take off as all four products released in 2019 will take some time to hit the coffers due to the six month delay.

BUT the revised royalty stucture disclosed in this announcement has taken some time from my timeline, the first in OBJs history. 2 new whole face applicators to be released with another 2 advanced packaging products confirmed for 2019. Royalties will now be calculated upon shipment by the manufacturer with the amount being paid in advance and a mechanism in place for over/underpayment. So in other words we will have 4 new streams of royalties by the end of 2019 as there is no longer a 6 month delay.

Let that sink in.

Hopefully BG will be released by OBJ themselves in 2019, I was extremely worried by ‘going it alone’ but Steve has a knack for continually delivering big sales numbers in a short time period with his other companies so I have faith that he will be able to make BG work.

Folks the second half of 2019 could heat up rather quickly and in a very dramatic way. Heres to the new board, may they deliver the goods before the AGM next year we have all waited long enough and to be 6figures in the red is never a good feeling. Good luck OBJers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.