WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I highly doubt a royalty rate change would occur. Upfront...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236

I highly doubt a royalty rate change would occur.

Upfront payment is common and a good win.

So is the trigger point being to the manufacturer from the warehouse rather than delivery of sale to retailer.

The benefit here is obj:

They have a relationship with the manufacturer. Has in the past reported units produced and therefore is able to forecast revenue.

Delivery to warehouse could be several weeks from manufactuers and another few weeks to leave warehouse. Add to that the obvious 6 months until it is reported.

Question is does it still relate to sales as a trigger for payment. I say not, so obj might not need to wait until launch to get its first payment. It could come in the first qtr physically not 4C as it would have manufactured the product ready for the launch. Being online throws timings out as it does not need to get to stores adding weeks to deliveries.

Being sk2 higher royalty due to cost base. 

Being online is hitting the younger growing market.

Being compact is intended to be carried with you rather than at home in bathroom. Also means you burn through it faster for repeat orders.

Olay will have this within 12 months.

It was odd that obj did not report manufactured numbers ladt update. Considering they had the last 12 months. I wonder if they have been requested not too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.