WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Notnecessarily Craig, the first application for packaging has...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    Notnecessarily Craig, the first application for packaging has micro array and noDCE, the second has both. G.D.
    Greetings Smac,

I too am curious regarding the same points you have raised.  Back on the 2nd March 2016, I raised the following query with G (apologies to those offended for resurrecting G again):

'Thanks for the quick reply.  I wasn't intimating that there would only be one potential application for DCE.  My question was 'Are DCE and 'Advanced high performance packaging' one in the same item?'......meaning the same reference.

To word that question a different way so that you more easily understand:

When you refer to Advanced high performance packaging solutions, are you referring to the DCE technology platform?'

G's reply was:

'Not necessarily Xxxxx, the first application for packaging has micro array and no DCE, the second has both. G.D.'

Not exactly sure of the relevance of this information anymore, as the first product for Integrated/Advanced Packaging that G was referring to, may have actually been either the Nurofen or Voltaren products that are now defunct?!?

Last edited by cmk1969: 20/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.