VTX 6.25% 8.5¢ vertex minerals limited

You are very right with your statement: "Surprised by the lack...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    You are very right with your statement: "Surprised by the lack of market action today, this is a massive development."
    It's really a massive development just after the recent rights issue from early may.

I participated in that one not only with my ordinary stake but also with additional shares. So for my part I was surprised for only 50 % Entitlement acceptances and even less than 10.5 % additional acceptances for those cheap shares at 8c with additional options VTXO.

That's why it's amazing to hear about this shortly afterwards S$10M Prepayment Facility !
    Methinks our chairman Roger Jackson doesn't just sit around in his office, he makes real progress for Vertex and that's fantastic.
    He said: “We are very pleased to be signing this term sheet with Ocean Partners. This funding forms a component of the overall funding with an equity element underway.
    The project restart economics are very robust, and we have continued to make further improvements to the high-grade Reward Gold Mine during the financing process. We are well underway with site works, we have ordered long lead-time items, we have implemented operating and safety systems, staff are being recruited, and the engineering and design is
    now completed for the final layout of the plant. We are looking forward to restarting gold production in a buoyant gold market”.

And when you look at the Ocean Partners' website, you recognize, that they are no 2-man-tiny-house location, they were grown to a worldwide company with over 140 employees in many different countries.
    'Ocean Partners offers a complete range of trading services to miners, smelters, refiners, processors and all other stakeholders in the base, precious, minor and speciality metals space'.

So I'm happy with our new partner on board and I hope that we are now out of the approximately 3-month long sideways movement of sp. The highest volume was on May 23rd. when we hopefully reached the 8c mark for the last time.

So from now onwards and upwards with our sp and good luck to everyone engaged here.
    Greetings from old Germany
    smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.005(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.5¢ 8.0¢ $9.224K 112.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 31248 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.