ADV 3.85% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Term Sheet to Fund, Design and Build Lithium Facility, page-196

1. 6,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1191
    Seriously PA? What about the investor who put in say $20k or $30k or the uni student who tokk a pumt with $1,000? Their investment is less important due its size? BS. The top 20 holds what, 21% of the issued shares and they trump the remaining 79%. Again, BS.

I have as much interest in ADV as any investor. I also have actual and relevant experience in the area of process design and project implementation (BSc in Metallurgy and 20+ years in design, project management and operations). But I know well enough to stand back and let management get on with it - after all I chose them, didn't I? If they want my help, let them call me or I may even call them and present my capability. But I'm certainly not going to poke my nose where it doesn't belong because I happen to own a few more shares than the next person. $600k may buy you a seat at most poker tables around the world. It should not get you to the table of any ASX company no matter how noble and altruistic your intentions. If the T20 SH's are confident in their 'expertise' and their ability to add value, let them present their case formally so that the company can engage them under a normal commercial arrangement. Any other way and it just stinks.

The purpose of letting management get on with it is if they cock it up, they are accountable to all SH's. What level of accountability does the T20 have? None. You ever heard of corporate governance?

That's how I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $7.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $1.323K 10.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 178889 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 24370 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.