ADV 16.7% 14.0¢ ardiden ltd

This conversation has shifted from a Term Sheet on our lithium...

1. 213 Posts.
    This conversation has shifted from a Term Sheet on our lithium factory to why the T20 were at a meeting in Sydney. Let me clarify one thing, for shareholders that think the T20 were given a say on the strategic direction of the company think again. The primary objective was to put forward the sophisticated investor capital raise and this could only have been done by management listening to it's shareholders and addressing those concerns. We put forward $600,000, adding to our existing $1mil cash in the bank. Now we wait for our remaining 2400 shareholders this week to put forward their contributions and provide support.

I agree with you @You3OAte, decision making needs to be left to senior management not shareholders. But management need to listen to shareholders, which they are certainly doing. Without that it's new management or new investors. Btw @rusty02 put forward some great questions regarding Seymour Lake tonnages, grades, mining capacities and abilities to increase production. Any shareholder (T20 or not) that thinks they are behind the strategy is dreaming. It would be great if you could make it to the next meeting, your contributions on here are valued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.020(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.752M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.0¢ $40.69K 317.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144565 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 3470 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.