ADV 3.85% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

Point taken. I could see both sides of the discussion. Up-to...

1. 2,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1219
    Point taken. I could see both sides of the discussion. Up-to date, I personally feel the company has done a great job, although the market does not think so as yet. I do appreciate posters that give their time and effort to contribute in good faith and will. And it is disheartening when they get constantly crucified or condemned. So far the information and insights that some of the posters have posted have come through which is undeniably great. Are they privilege to other shareholders to get this info? Absolutely not, but on the other hand they could have been constructive, asked the right questions and got the right answers that they shared and updated fellow holders which is admirable. Having said that, I do not believe the company has to update every conversation that they had with shareholders. I could also honestly say that the few of the t20 shareholders that I know of are down to earth / good people that do not think that they are any better that the next Joe blow sitting next to him.
    I would also like to add that I come from an engineering back ground myself not from the mining industry but from Food; Beverage and pharmaceutical industry. And I could definitely say that some of the decisions made by senior management are far from being desired or practical. And in a lot of respect Australia has gone backwards and losing all their manufacturing industries. So, if Brad Boyle is lending a ear and taking on board some of the experiences and knowledge from fellow shareholders that have in the industry to offer then to me it is a plausible attribute to have in itself. To me the success of a company is the ability to have as many people involved with various ideas and talents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $7.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $1.323K 10.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 178889 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 24370 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.