ADV 0.00% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

First of all great job and accomplishment, Sir Brad.B & Staff...

1. 2,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169
    First of all great job and accomplishment, Sir Brad.B & Staff keep up the good work and keep the momentum going. May the Force be with you'll. Also to the all the hard core ADV supporters thank you'll for sharing your Knowledge; insights; informative posts and positivity , much appreciated.
    Now Insaf, I like reading your side of things on ADV and I have learnt a lot from you amongst other things, although I may not agree with you all the time. But you are well respected by me. You have read a lot on Shane.H posts on (T.S.) and you know what's Shane's view in regards to bringing ADV to boutique style mining and there on to production. One question I would like to ask you is, do you believe what Shane is saying and wanting to achieve for ADV has merits to it, as well as feasibility, taking into fact his extensive knowledge and tons of experience in the mining industry and not forgetting a sound knowledge of the area that is to be mined . I would like your view and opinion on it, without you commenting on what the market might think or how it may behave or for that matter the 5mt of resource the market is looking for, to give the share price a re-rate. A sincere response will be good, rather than a diplomatic one. Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.815M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $5.656K 45.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1706 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 200775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.