ADV 0.00% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Term Sheet to Fund, Design and Build Lithium Facility, page-84

1. 10,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1044
    I agree with many things shane say. Only the things I disagree tend to get highlighted. Further my opinion is based on my perception how the market would react and what is required. Hence my actions reflect my views - no one can accuse me of being 2 faced. What my perception of what the market is looking for has to align with my opinion. Further I always use a business model if approaching my investment - hence I am extremely stringent on the goals and objectives and constant evaluation.
    I agree on the model, his factual relaying of information as it has been verified to me by the CEO in my only discussion with him prior during the CR. I agree with the strategy. However I disagree with him in regards to the importance of mineral resource that indicates extensions of the resource for future infill drilling. I disagree with his timelines. I believe 2 years earliest from November 2016, which would be a remarkable achievement. I also am conservative with metrics, both on current resource size and it's viability. Keep in mind both mine and shane's profile are different - he looks at potential and backs it early before confidence is increased and his element of risk is higher than mine. Due to the fact that if I invest it involves 300 k or more I need to be careful as one just can't dispose in a day.
    Hope this makes sense. We have a lot we agree on. We disagree on 3 major issues. Do I think we can mining and production at seymour With significant ROI? Not at this moment but it is still possible but tonnage overall has to improve. Do I think adv can be a success? Absolutely as there is wisa and bold that can be company makers themselves. I would deploy funds as we get closer to a wisa or bold drilling program. Not for seymour at the moment for the primary reason I want to see consistent drill intercepts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $7.311K 58.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 127649 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 52239 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.