TYR 1.49% 99.0¢ tyro payments limited

Ann: Terminal Connectivity Issue - Final Status Update, page-4

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    There are a limited number of active merchants who still remain impacted by the incident, specifically:
    • 486 merchants who do not have an operational terminal. These are merchants where, despite
    all our best efforts, we have not as yet been successful in recovering their impacted terminals
    for repair. We will continue our efforts to bring these merchants back online.
    • 1,490 merchants who have at least one fully operational terminal but still have at least one non
    functioning unit. Our efforts to recover and repair these remaining non-operational units
    continues, with an active engagement program in place seeking to coordinate collection of
    these terminals.
    • 643 merchants with terminal types no longer manufactured (and more than ~6-years of age),
    the majority of which were purchased by merchants rather than rented as is Tyro’s current
    standard operating model. These units are obsolete and Tyro has been encouraging these
    merchants to upgrade to current terminal models. In the circumstances Tyro is replacing these
    terminals (at a capitalised cost ~$0.5 million) on terms no less favourable to the impacted
    merchants. New units are being dispatched to these still impacted merchants.

No fancy graph will hide the fact that that is a lot of customers that won't be happy. I can see why they waited until after market, i don't see tomorrow being a good day at all on market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $519.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.02 98.5¢ $933.6K 937.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32702 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 14454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.