TYR 1.51% 98.0¢ tyro payments limited

Ann: Terminal connectivity issue, page-144

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252

Absolutely self promoting here but I wanted to bump this up for anyone who wants to review and understand how negative one-off events can be oversold which, excluding any future negative events, provides an excellent opportunity to buy.

This isn't always going to work out, and I was completely wrong with a2m where I was buying in on the drop and now have a DCA around $12 with a SP sitting around the $8 mark. The mistake I made there was equating poor sales to being a one-off event rather than indicative of underlying market conditions.

TYR on the other hand - this was just fear and rattling. This could have gone the other way if the availability issues were more widespread or indicative of fundamental flaws in their management of assets. In owning TYR you want to understand at least a little about hardware, software and payments so you can read and quickly assess what this issue was regarding this event.

Note also here on Hot Copper there are absolutely troll/non-retail accounts of people who are shorting a stock and will create an atmosphere of panic and concern. They only need to convince a few genuine retail traders who then start replicating the fear narrative.

In the off chance you've seen and read this I hope the above is helpful or informative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.51%)
Mkt cap ! $513.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.00 96.5¢ $2.353M 2.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16069 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 79242 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.