MAN 0.00% 3.5¢ mandrake resources limited

On my part, it is not threatening at all... These are the facts...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    On my part, it is not threatening at all... These are the facts as I can see them, and management need to account to shareholders, no question about that.
    The problem here is a company full of cash, a management team who couldn't hold on to a vote simply because they do not hold any voting power of note, are open a team of newbies buying in and removing them,,, Not to mention if any disgruntled larger holder wished it, it would be a simple matter.
    What concerns me the most is that they are either oblivious or are not concerned... Either way it is a red flag to me.... Hence... "Are these the people who should be put in charge of $18M" .... Fair question !!!

Rattling the management cage is not down ramping, nor is it undermining management... They are poor at communication and direction, and suspect at the amount of work put in for the dollars paid... Facts are facts... They need to know that and improve , they need to know shareholders are concerned and they need to know that they are not irreplaceable .. If bantering on this forum gets to their ears, all the better.... Hopefully they GET ON WITH IT.

Anybody who thinks the HC forum can down ramp the market share price are delusion to say the least. Market is judged on their merits

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $34.33K 976.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15433 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ 219556
Last updated 14.26pm 22/05/2024 ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.