HMD 27.8% 2.3¢ heramed limited

By July 15 as I understand it Freakme.. "Each Convertible Note...

1. 8,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    By July 15 as I understand it Freakme..

"Each Convertible Note (issue price of $1 per note) will convert into 100 Ordinary shares (issue price of 1 cent per share).

The conversion of the convertible notes will be subject to a shareholder resolution at the next planned General Meeting of the Company in June 2024.

If shareholder approval is not provided at the general meeting the Convertible Notes will become redeemable without interest within 1 month.

The 35 million Shares will be issued without shareholder approval under the Company’s existing placement capacity under ASX Listing Rule 7.1.

The Shares will be subject to a period of voluntary escrow ending on the date on which the Convertible Notes are converted to shares or 15 July 2024, whichever occurs earlier.

The Company will issue a cleansing prospectus to qualify the Shares (and the shares issued on conversion of the Convertible Notes for secondary trading) at the time of conversion of the Convertible Notes and, in any case, prior to the end of the escrow period."

I wouldn't be buying too many until a meaningful "paying" contract comes through that cements the future, now we're down to c note raisings, the next batch of cap raising may look dirty... Said contract has been stuck in the pipeline for quite a while now...

Just an opinion...

TCG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.005(27.8%)
Mkt cap ! $9.045M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 3.0¢ 2.2¢ $74.84K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2384028 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 58517 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.