HGO 0.00% 5.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Termination of PHES Project Agreement with AGL, page-6

1. 2,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    A poultry 30 Mil for a asset that would have made a lot of money indefinitely for that monster AGL. Also if alt/Green energy value rises, the Rev would skyrocket possibly and all Hillgrove would have to show for it, is lots of AGL boots walking all over our site and our car park full of cars. I personally happy to forgo any Div payments now and keep control of our assets and "privacy" perhaps, and invest the money from the ore heap into our next paying mine there and hopefully find the money to develop the massive exploration areas off site when they can, without over extending as tough times ahead with world slow down leading into recession including Aust likely now our rates only going one way (world zero and neg) with no one spending much anymore. China also debt laden and the virus shutting more than 20% business down now? more to come? (2300 approx dead) Is our market for copper China?; as this MAY be a little tricky. I am already shorting the world, but betting forward on Hillgrove as we are whole again and the board will be as happy as the posters on this forum seems to agree, this was a good decision as we were only get part payments anyway not a lump sum, but are they still wanting to sell it off?
    If they were to dig down and deepen that hole and outwards if theres copper indicated, then the Hydro thing would be off the table anyway. If theres nothing under the big hole, then they may still go ahead with a better sale and terms? I REALLY rather them keep it and get rev from it themselves if thats economically feasible. Just some ideas and not advice....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $63.97K 1.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27676 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 410969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.