ZLD 0.71% 70.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

What happened to all the folks who were cheering clowns like...

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    What happened to all the folks who were cheering clowns like @Mcdunk and @RoanldMcDonald who were saying the products are great and this will be do this and that? LOL this isn't just a conolidation problem. This has been a problem for a long while.
    Examples of problems:
    1. RAV Five came out but couldn't actually sell product. What a joke. If you don't have product to sell immediantly you don't make a product launch over facebook period no if's no but's.
    2. Entering Germany, UK lol please tell any sales whatsoever in these markets on any products. What's the point of entering markets where you don't sell.
    3. Toothpaste lol again product sold thru a distributor, can't see it on any shelves in Australia. What is the point. Although, its probably the most successful of all their products.
    4. Hope 1 and Hope 2 show me any significant sales. And if there isn't any comercial demand why make a product. We are not J&J, Proctor and Gamble etc to be able to justify products that don't deliver significant sales.
    5. Zenivol alot of promise but going nowhere.
    6. Chairman laughing when asked about the share price rather than having concern. Well I wonder who is shitting his pants now.

I love watching this end badly to ensure these scum never get appointed to another listed company is the ASX. I enjoy following these dirt bags because they don't deserve to be in a position to shit on shareholders of another company again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $7.943M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 73.5¢ 70.0¢ $1.176K 1.633K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 1846 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.