MEI 0.00% 22.5¢ meteoric resources nl

My read of the AFR article is that MEI are seeking to raise 20M...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    My read of the AFR article is that MEI are seeking to raise 20M which may increase to 30M if there are over subscriptions. It does not say that the 20M is oversubscribed....

If they want the cash in the bank and payable by the 10th then that needs to happen by Thursday this week because it is Easter.... I think MEI had about AUD2.7M in the bank in the half yearly financials and need USD5M to pay to Togni for Caldeira. I think that it would be bloody hard to get the cash in time so hopefully Tongi accept an extension, Togni has a good relationship with MEI and have 100M performance shares also. Hopefully, they are still very interested in the deal!

Whilst all the above gets sorted, I think that we will be in suspension (will be astonished if that is all sorted by the morning).

Very big risk on the table if the Caldeira deal falls over, will head south very quickly and very badly. If the deal gets pulled off and at a half decent CAP raise price (12.5cents as reported is great), then it will be two thumbs up from me. With Caldeira acquired, some solid REE drill results and JORC as well as cash in the bank plus Juruena back on the books, we could be close to 30 cents by late April to early May. But talk about being on the knifes edge.

In terms of Juruena, I say throw another spear into the ground and try and hit the elephant. I always felt there is a big wild golden elephant under the ground there and we were close a few times. I also think that there will be litigation, I cant see Keystone letting go of the USD2.5M without at least a dust up over it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $447.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2644 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 30691 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.50am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 22.0¢ 229254
Last updated 10.10am 30/04/2024 ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.