MEI 2.22% 22.0¢ meteoric resources nl

MEI had to have a contingency plan ready to go in the case of...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    MEI had to have a contingency plan ready to go in the case of Keystone not being able to complete.

Something that puzzles me somewhat is the fact that Keystone under the terms of the contract they had with MEI for purchase of Juerena project have blown their US$2.5m deposit. No-one chucks $2.5m away if they can help it, so the terms of that contract are of primary concern there, but you would think MEI had done solid due diligence before they declared they were repudiating said contract.

It has been discussed here that a CR @12.5c would be a good outcome and I am definitely in agreement on that, so at this point SP has had a low of 12c so far this morning, but it's early doors on what Mr Market will do there. But I think that the market will support this outcome, and feel confident that MEI will have SP appreciation as a result of this CR.

To all intents and purposes MEI is looking well placed my only concern would be the Juerena contract but at this point MEI shape as confident on that front, so I'm OK with that.

From here Caldeira is well funded to move ahead into a significant low cost RE project, not in China, and nearby to the US which has stated they want their RE supply to exclude the Chinese stranglehold of that market.

MEI still also have the highly prospective gold/copper porphyry project at Juerena along with the other proven gold there, and Palm Springs which is a good project with 350,000 ozs already, IMO gold will breakout to new all time highs over next few months, and both these projects will be re-rated, so all good with me, go MEI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $437.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.8¢ 21.5¢ $385.6K 1.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 500983 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 406489 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ 548839
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.