ABV 0.00% 5.6¢ advanced braking technology ltd

Ann: Terms of appointment of new Managing Directo, page-12

1. 580 Posts.
    re: Ann: Terms of appointment of new Managing... Wouldn't like to bet on it being any higher than present until we get an announcement one way or the other.

Superchicken I'll lock in 0.007 as the lowest point.

What form will the fund raising take? will it be a debt facility, an option where unsophisticated shareholders will be able to participate or a raising open only to the big boys (All three options have their good and bad points).

If they get the full amount of funds required as expediently as possible with the best conditions then this may very well be at the cost of the short term share price / number of shares on market (Catch 22).

As a normal heathen who is a long term buyer I intend to bunker down with the intention to buy some on market while they are quite low and also save some funds should there be an offering later which may be open to normal shareholders or the price heads south a bit more, such is my cunning "split play" strategy ........ HEY I'm not a poker player alright : )

Irrespective, it's going to be an interesting few months ahead, any other opinions out there?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $31.92K 570K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 537254 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 130288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.01am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.