AAU 11.1% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Terms of Group Refinancing Successfully Negotiated-PGI.AX, page-2

1. 11,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6606
    hmmm...
    Had to read it a couple of times to really see the detail.
    Suffice to say, the loans have been extended and dilution minimised. A shame its such a convoluted result. We also still have to wait for the individual loans to be fully worked out plus the DR bank, but.. I thought the DR bank had already agreed to an extension. Absolutely nothing mentioned about hedging etc. With the U.S gold price having hit $1300 recently, if there was ever a time for PGI to do some extra hedging, that would have been it. Anyway, I think that PGI needs to really come out with an excellent quarterly, otherwise the market is just going to keep ignoring us, oh and making everything explicity clear about its debt position, repayment schedule etc.....

As I read it - very roughly as I am a bit rushed. US $10m to be repaid over 9 quarters - $1.1m.
    Then you have the second loan of US $9.5m over 9 quarters - $1.05m
    Finally you have the individual loans which were supposed to be converted to shares at $0.10 (hopefully still will) and finally the DR loan of $7.5m which I am going to guess will be on the same terms - $830k per quarter. Total, U.S $2.98m per quarter going forward. That does not include interest, which would seem to be 7%. So add a further US $1.89m per year, or $470k per quarter, GRAND TOTAL - $3.45m per quarter (obviously the interest will reduce as the loan does). If PGI is making US $6m (I am using US $1200 per ounce) per quarter, minus the $3.45 leaving PGI with approx $2.5 per quarter. Not too bad I suppose.

Appreciate thoughts etc. My numbers could be way off too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 15029226 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5393315 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.