TSO 0.00% 3.2¢ tesoro gold ltd

Hey Mav,Appreciate your opinions and hope to see you're replies....

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hey Mav,

Appreciate your opinions and hope to see you're replies. I think constructive discuss and push back is healthy. As a LT holder myself, who is not an expert, its one of the reasons I frequent these forms. My fear is that these forums will turn into echo chambers.

It really is a win-win, you might realise a good opportunity, others could increase conviction, or do the reverse. You never know whose reading. If valid points are made then investors can hold the company, in which they own, accountable.

To the Holders in this forum, ignore the trolls, but I don't think Mav is one. The quality of these forums have turned for the worse and hence a thread about a new forum.

Disclosure: This is my biggest position, currently holding my biggest loss. I was wrong in mistiming the mr market, and I'm still sober to risk of being wrong in the long term. But I'm still holding.

Not sure if you're still around @Bellavena85, but it'd be good to hear your thoughts on the technical/fundamentals

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $30.68K 972.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 510308 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 713100 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.