TSO 3.03% 3.4¢ tesoro gold ltd

@sassiandra@Undaunted@GT55@Maverick7Thanks for your input lads!...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    @sassiandra@Undaunted@GT55@Maverick7

Thanks for your input lads! You guys are more dedicated in posting than even the holders.

Remember guys there are no free lunches in this world, sure you can accuse upramping all you want but at the end of the day who would actually be bothered to type out analysis on why a stock is crap? Everyone has a price agenda, time is money who would be bothered to argue with people if they did not have a financial incentive? I argue because I think this stock is heavily undervalued and underappreciated? Whats your incentive for doing the opposite? Kindness? (haha).

I'd worry if a stock has no one arguing either way that means no one is interested in it and it's crap.

One last thing that ticked me off, cross sections? Mate they've been regularly updating it in the presentations, sure it's not included in the drill results but it's not like the company is not releasing them at all...

Detailed coordinates of intersections have been provided in each appendix announcement, these are what the institutional clients require for their own systems to model out the drill results and create 3D visualisations of mineralisation, it's not like these clients would use the diagrams included in these asx announcements to guide their investment decisions anyways. If you have issues with their disclosures why don't you email Tesoro's investor relations team instead of harping on about the same point?

I think a lot of people have forgot that the last cap raising for $21m was oversubscribed. Compared to the current market cap we raised 22% of our market cap just a couple of months ago, until we have to do a cap raising later the share price really doesn't mean anything as we're well funded for continued operations.

Crux did a nice interview with Zeff a couple days ago on how TSO's close proximity to the shore, infrastructure and low altitude are really important factors on minimising cash burn. The interview mentioned that workers are able to "head on into town at the end of the night" and thus we don't need to spend the cash on building a work camp and the associated infrastructure costs. This point struck me as i think people often forget the associated infrastructure costs that setting up a mining operation in a remote area has on AISC.

Happy to keep gobbling up cheap shares, push it to single digits why don't ya
    Last edited by bobasteve: 03/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $51.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $7.143K 213.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 135626 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.