TZN 3.85% 2.5¢ terramin australia limited.

re: Ann: Terramin Undertakes Two Tranche Capi... Ploncka, what...

1. 184 Posts.
    re: Ann: Terramin Undertakes Two Tranche Capi... Ploncka, what do you mean by non-essential exploration at Angas and Melaninie? I highly recommend checking out the original timeline from a few years ago - you'll see that Angas was providing a lot of cashflow that TZN needed to get TH up and running and then it would hit end of mine life...that was KM's plan. Since TH is now clearly YEARS behind the original development schedule (remember the 55 months in the DFS that shocked everyone) with no Angas or Melaninie, there is no cashflow, no money and no TH without huge dilution. Why do you think they started giving the company away to these strategic investors like NFC? Seems to me like KM realised Angas wasn't going to last the distance to TH so he gave away TZN shareholder wealth to NFC all for his ego - this is his baby remember. Now Nic is in the leaking boat KM set up. Sometimes you just have to take Old Yeller out the back of the wood shed and put him out of his misery. I was a long time holder and believer but took a big loss and got out months ago - you may safely assume I still feel bitter towards KM for allowing his ego to destroy shareholder wealth :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $55.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $4.425K 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 107096 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 205000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.