GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...OK... this is not deemed a Vulture Capital investment now...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373

...OK... this is not deemed a Vulture Capital investment now that it is on the ASX... and now that their actual business model is transparent to everyone....final product is already commercial, revenue model is fully optimised & growth going forward will be organic... they have extensive operational history, last two rounds of funding (90% of total secured funding) were secured from the 'public', not from a handful institutional investors ...majority of current shareholders are deemed 'public'....all investors can sell their stake (does not matter what size) now that it is 'listed' and stock is totally liquid....and investment risk is downgraded to 'medium to low' ...

...now back to reality...

...all of the above is actually the converse...that is why I deem this as VC...and why it only represents a very small percentage of my investment portfolio...well now significant more than 2%... ergo, deeming it as VC serves as context for the uninformed among us currently perplexed by the current 'loss making' quarterlies...

GSW's accountants just need to wake up and start to classify their actual costs to date as 'development cost' ...and then start to capitalise it as an intangible on their balance sheet. Because based on their balance sheet they have spent circa $30M to date on something, and has nothing to show for it.... according to their balance sheet....they don't even have a ' delivery platform'....and we all know that this is not the case... the platform is worth something, to the right people in this circa $200 Billion plus annual delivery industry.... there are only a few capitalised compeditors...which offer vertical integrated last mile A.I. platform...

...BUT this will be my last message for a while: don't have time for semantics...silly covert games....the inversion of reality is axiomatic.... but, I feel sorry for the people who had realised losses at this stage (the real jaded haters) ... and for people believing these covert haters' (accumulators) narrative....I am content with my paper losses... and will still be accumulating...

... Advocatus Diaboli: if the company uses say $5M of their cash and start buyback shares...they could probably take this share back to >$1/share...what about $10M...or $15M... or $30M... so good luck then to those claimants alleging 'losses' ...nobody told them to sold (speculate) in the first place...question is just how much will it cost to take this illiquid share back to say $4/share and what is the probability that the lawsuits would have any merits post such an event... or an ad hoc announcement of a successful integration for that matter...

Q.E.D (hopefully)

P.S.
    ....will add my 2 cents again when we are at >$4/share

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.