LCL 12.5% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

A great product needs no advertising, so does a stock, I don't...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    A great product needs no advertising, so does a stock, I don't care what Sprott, Next investors, Fareast capital or any so-called professional investors said, if the progress of a company stagnated for a while, it is a red flag for me, especially for those exploration companies. LCL has proven Tesorito success, yes, I agree. But, it's been 5 years, and we are still staying on the same spot. What about Chuscal and recent Ceibal? When they first started drilling, they described it with all the fluff words, "very promising, very exciting...blah blah blah", and how about now? No follow up still, I bet they know the results, so they could just easily say they wanted to focus on Tesorito, and used that to raise capital. What we really want to know is whether the resources they discovered are mineable. And you can take our closest neighbour, Baterogold in Quinchia region, as a perfect example, their stock price has been hibernating for so long. This also explains Seafield resource (previous owner of Miraflores) went broke because it takes so long to turn into a mine. Maybe this is how Colombia works. They are holding you back, so you can continue to invest into their communities. This should really put someone on alert, especially when a long shareholder repetitively boast about how good is a stock on HC or social media (Twitter), you know someone is trying to offload. I will be watching closely on Baterogold announcement, as they just woke up from hibernation and they have just finalised all studies required by the national environmental authority. If they can get any good news on this, it certainly applies to LCL too.
    Last edited by richardlow: 19/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.684M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $7.111K 888.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2628074 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 179366 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.