LCL 0.00% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

Table 1: The Miraflores Feasibility Study4 generated the...

1. 58,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310

Table 1: The Miraflores Feasibility Study4 generated the following parameters based on US$72m CapEx for a retreat long hole stope with backfill mining operation feeding a 1,300tpd conventional cyanide leaching facility producing an average 4koz gold/month (48koz/yr) over a 10 year operating life. It is worth noting that current gold price far exceeds the upper limit of US$1,400/oz used in the 2017 sensitivity analysis---

and that's just Miraflores !

Further questions to be answered in due course surrounding the suite of deposits esp incl Tesorito and Chuscal:

Ore to waste ratio; metalurgy /gold recovery %; eventual jorc compliance; opex. etc

Los Cerros Managing Director, Jason Stirbinskis added: “On a gram.metre basis TS-DH16 is the best hole ever recorded in the entire Quinchia district and has raised exciting questions about the potential scale of this gold system.

This is shaping up as a
    MONSTER project and further developments in the short to medium term will be eagerly awaited by all interested parties and those yet to become shareholders.

ps. This is the only share investment I have outside Australia (for which I am normally reluctant) as I see it as an excellent opportunity to be involved in a proven region with excellent upside.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3963740 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 468490 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.