TSO 11.1% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

Plenty of Gold, already, even within just this 2% of TSO's...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Plenty of Gold, already, even within just this 2% of TSO's Territory, so far, drilled. A very efficient, very low cost, well executed, and well planned drilling program operating 6 rigs 24/7, continuing to deliver excellent results, with a consistent 5000 Ounces of Gold every hole, open in all directions with very exciting geomagnetic data and affirmation from sampling and step-out drilling, and with in-fill drilling within the Ternera MRE boundary rapidly adding to initial MRE by simply closing the gaps and joining the dots. Sixela, you seem to get your information, from yourself, mainly by looking back upon your own previously inaccurate, opinionated posts, as if they represent any kind of actual Data.
    The vexatious legal claim has not yet made it over it's very first hurdle, and is unlikely to do so, as it would practically need to overturn the entire Chilean Legal System in order to do so, and to break with countless precedents set in stone. A worst case scenario there I can't see any more than a couple of million dollars in out of court settlement, as an act of good faith and to save some time and energy, but even that is very unlikely. Fact is Tesoro was never going to be developed without consolidation, and The Claimant was never in a position to advance it on their own, and agreed to negotiate in good faith within the context of how these things are always done, in Chile. The very nature and style of the deposit dictates an incremental expansion in the resource definition and that has required ongoing expenditure, and a contribution. We Shareholders are contributing, and Institutional Investors contributed at 27.5 cents per share at the last Capital Raising, and we all hope to be 'compensated' in due course. The Claimant is not the only Partner invested in TSO, and TSO Management has responsibility to All Shareholders, and all things should be held in perspective, with regard to The Law. Perhaps The Claimant would do better to re-invest their profits, and acquire more Shares whilst the stock remains undervalued. That'd be my advice, but work it out for yourselves.
    At 50c, I sold, also believing the price was getting a little ahead of itself, knowing full well El Zorro will take time to come to fruition, and knowing Retail Investors want more immediate returns, a decline in share price was inevitable. I bought back in around 27cents, remaining confident Institutional Investors had got it fairly right. Since then I averaged down and now have an increased holding at 12 cents. Market sentiment generally has dragged the price of Junior Gold Explorers down, along with wild optimism about the state of the Global Economy, Gold remains out of favour, and TSO is caught up in that story. Many trusted Senior Analysts see us at the very beginning of a ten year bull cycle for precious metals, and yet still not quite into the up-cycle. To me, this represents a buying opportunity, with Junior Gold Explorers most likely to outperform The Market, when sitting on the security of Gold in the ground, and with a huge amount of potential further afield. TSO continues to tick ALL the boxes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.54K 1.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.