ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I respectfully disagree Sheepguy. Good to see you here by the way. I keep an eye on Brookton rainfalls (amongst other places) and wondered how you and your Barley are going well...

Ive mainly stopped reading LTR, there are so many posts and mostly sledge or return sledge to Pongo which got boring..

Back on point I disagree this is not big news..this is very big news potentially.

I had mentioned earlier I wonder if we have managed to peg this entire system, which seems massive and its pretty much a virgin discovery so not fully understood. The land we have although large did not seem massive and I was concerned that we may be missing potentially quite a large part of our fresh gold discovery.

Not that the dog with the juicy bone should worry that another dog may also get a juicy bone, but if you have a chance to get ALL the juicy bones and you are the one who does all the discovery work, well you might as well get as much as you possibly can is my point.

One of my points.

The other point, this reaffirms managements stated position that Tesoro is Big, Tesoro is growing...this is very much backing up that point of view.

Correct Sheepguy, its just an application, but its a very Civil society over there. We are first with said application, we are spending a lot on drilling in the area, we have in country partners and we are starting to employ more and more locals while we rapidly progress our position.

Its also ALL our discovery, so we are going to be awarded the leases we have applied for IMO. If we have applied for them we have gone for fresh unpegged ground which further ensures our chances.

This is big news, very big news.

It further increases our chances of being gobbled up by a major down the track (for 1 Bil USD) ha ha, but it also increases the price that would occur at. And it increases our potential market cap if we manage to take the project all the way. And last but not least it increases our options if mineralization is found on the new leases (likely IMO) for example sell part of that to fund the rest of the project.

Very very good news that may take a while to sink in. Well done management, for moving before the majors in the neighborhood grabbed it under our noses. I think they have seen clear signs of continuation of mineralization, this is not just a random land grab.

Again well done management.
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 31/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.