TSO 6.67% 2.8¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: Tesoro increases El Zorro land position by 360%, page-48

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Well looks like that rerate is starting to happen. The visible gold in the pending drill samples can't have hurt that cause either..

You are right drpinks mining can be a terribly unethical game where the stakes are high and and the worst sides of greed can be rife.

TSO being in a very low biodiversity area and having local partners and employing local workforce are certainly in the prime position to be one of the good guys.

This deposit will go to mine and it will employ hundreds of locals. No corrupt government needing bribing, no foreign nation like China for example holding us back. They are all over Africa and helping or holding back mining projects all over that continent depending what suits them.

That latest computer data hack of the Chinese State backed security company that was leaked showing they had massive files on everyone from Natalie Embrulia (she is very attractive, but wtf?) to Bougainville politicians (you don't think they want to get their hands on that islands riches) makes me very glad they have almost zero presence (yet) in Chile.

Chile is very pro mining and pro Australian involvement, all our drilling sector providers and some of our biggest miners are already there.

I can see TSO going from strength to strength from his point on. with the odd bit of necessary consolidation on the way.

It was a terrific week hitting an all time high and virtually finishing on it.

This is a taste of whats to come, further results driven success.

As I think I may have said last week, enjoy those beers, Im having a quiet Rogers and playing a bit of Amy Winehouse (vinyl of course, ha ha)..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $34.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $7.1K 246.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 964500 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 29982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.