TSO 3.57% 2.9¢ tesoro gold ltd

"its not going to be a killer drill result.just add nicely to...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    "its not going to be a killer drill result.just add nicely to the total find."

This is what happens when people have too long to over analyze things! Ha ha! We get twenty different interpretations of something very simple..

Zeff has stated this coming drill hole result is/will be a game changer.

Game changer only two words...think about them.

They can't just mean nice, they can't be something we have seen before they in Zeffs mind, this hole changes the game.

So we can all try to imagine, interpret, embellish understand Zeffs words in as complex or as simple terms as we like but it all comes back to two words. Two words from a very conservative guy running the show.

Im not talking it up, talking it down or trying/hoping people will expect more or less. But I know when interpreting English literature (which at their root is what these two words are), all we can do is look at the words themselves and what the writer meant by them.

Two words, this is the shortest book review I have even done, I wish the metaphysical poet crap we did in Year12 English Lit was this easy! Ha ha!

"Game changer"...

Well in Zeffs opinion the results of this hole will change how the market sees this deposit or it will change our understanding of the deposit.

And this hole must be in some way superior or markedly different to any hole result that has been announced before.

Thats what my understanding of the words are.

I personally dont expect 100g/t for a 100 meters.

But I expect something that has got someone who is essentially a mining nerd (a Geo) very excited.

It might be something more technical, it might be an unusually high grade, it might be a new type of host rock or new mineral blend. Could it include something as new and game changing as copper?

Whatever it is its game changing and soon we will know why...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $35.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $11.29K 398.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 190085 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.