TSO 3.57% 2.9¢ tesoro gold ltd

It's almost impossible to 100% time the market, because the...

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    It's almost impossible to 100% time the market, because the general market always look forward and nobody can always predict it right, even Warren Buffett can't do that. As a TSO investor, I like the project itself and that was the reason why I initially invested in this company. I agree with you the nanagement upset everyone for a few times, but that doesn't change the fact that Tenera is a good project. Sentiment does change, and it always does. When it turns around, it turns very quickly, and those people who missed the boat will regret. Most people investing here sit with heavy paper loss, including myself. At the end of the day, it's all about the opportunity cost. If you are very very very confident that you can outperform TSO and the general market by putting your TSO money somewhere, then just sell TSO and reinvest that money somewhere else. If you can't find anything, then just relax and enjoy the life and stay patient. In terms of the averaging down here, it's all about individual's investment strategy and opportunities cost I guess. Good luck mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $35.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $11.29K 398.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 190085 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.