TSO 2.94% 3.5¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: Tesoro recommences drilling at the El Zorro Gold Project, page-4

1. LK9
    25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I don't check the TSO threads much these days, mostly negative, unconstructive chat. So just thought I'd make a positive post, remind myself of what I am invested in. I still like the proposition and have been a buyer lately.

- 34 million market cap.

- Mineral Resource Estimate of 1.1Moz @ 1.12g/t Au (ASX Announcement 23 May 2022).

- x 2 Diamond drill rigs drilling Tenera since early July and continuing for 3 to 4 months to expand MRE.

- Surface mapping and sampling work are ongoing at the new Kitsune and Calderillas targets to
    better define the main gold zones prior to drilling. It is envisaged additional surface sampling results
    will be received during July 2022 and drilling to commence on the new targets in early August 2022.

- Last report said they had $1.8 million and they subsequently raised $5 million cash. I understand they are due a $5 million tax rebate from the Chilean government this quarter.

- Scoping study due Q3

- https://*********.com.au/nationalisation-chile-mining-sector-scrapped-constitutional-assembly-votes-against-proposal/

Anything else?

Patience required it would seem, but its hard not conclude the share price will head north in the coming months and years, even if the other targets come to nothing. Looks cheap to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $44.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.5¢ $51.09K 1.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 84141 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 110288 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.