TSO 0.00% 2.8¢ tesoro gold ltd

So I've had two posters comment in a very noncommercial,...

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    So I've had two posters comment in a very noncommercial, philosophical way. I don't invest to support making others multi millionaires, and these whimsical thoughts about a happy life is all great but completely and utterly irrelevant and just shows that absolutely no one on here can at all justify the performance rights.

This is the share performance vesting @Hateful8. Absolutely zip on economical. And check out the grade requirements too for both class 2 and 3!!! 46million shares for finding 250,000 ounces at a gold grade of 1 gram per tonne - give me two drills and I will go out in W/A and find that for less.

You are looking at the Class D Performance rights which requires a BFS that is "commercially viable" - and of course, this is set at 20million shares so much less than the 46million and 50million that vest on A and B below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2841/2841624-af60eda3fad6c07e3c95dd2ad987adfa.jpg

I repeat, wax lyrically about the years Zeff spent trecking through S/A or how great it is that the SP has increased, but this is a company killer. No insto's are going to come near this with a potential 150mil in performance shares to be issued this year, at approx $75mil to $100mil. That is a fact.

I didn't see these performance rights when I invested 6 months ago and that is on me. I have been investing in juniors for years and assumed they'd follow a similar performance structure, and not in a million years did I ever think for a second I would see anything as disgusting as this. People can sing Zeff's praises all he wants, but the board is about to be given the biggest bonus in corporate Australia this year for what I would classify as a "good to very-good find".

But either way, not sure how my lack of researching on performance rights means its a green-light for the board to do the most outrageous bonus structure I have ever come across? I am sure it doesn't.

Either way, will see how everyone feels after a 25% dilution to board in July as a "thank-you" for doing your job.

Last edited by LJohn: 26/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $21.78K 746.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 247113 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.