TSO 11.8% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

I don't understand what all the fuss is about it was a $2.9mil...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I don't understand what all the fuss is about it was a $2.9mil max bonus at issuance, when it was voted in i doubt anyone expected the bonus shares to go over 100mil performance shares realistially, our resource grew and accordingly the bonus would grow with it. It's not like management is ripping you off when you're directly benefiting from it as well. The higher our inferred resources are, the richer we all become. Optimistically, If anything we should consider ourselves lucky theres no clause for 3mil or 4 mil haha.

The people that participated in the soph CR obviously have done their due dilligence and are willing to throw in their support despite your concerns over the capital structure. If you're concerned about market cap just value TSO by divinding the market cap / 0.75 to get an idea of a post dilution mark cap, i guarentee you our EV/ounce would be HIGHLY competitive despite this, not even mentioning the usual premium on EV/ounce that a multi million ounce discovery entails.

Plus shares issued are usually in escrow for a long period of time, It's dilution sure, but i doubt it will really materially impact the share price when the SOI are unlikely to be moved for quite a long period of time, IF even the desire to sell is even there in the first place.

You're welcome to do whatever you want with your money but personally i feel it's really dumb to say the company is giving out $30mil to each director when the SP isn't even close to there yet, you're assuming a near 4x increase in share price to come to that number. So you're leaving your position because you think the company is going to quadtriple in value? Seems illogical to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.004(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $39.83K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24525 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.