TSO 5.71% 3.3¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: Tesoro to present at Noosa Mining Virtual Conf - Replacement, page-88

1. 9,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2887
    Many of the bonus option look to be going to Reeves - new to the company at the prospectus - who was also gifted 8.3 million shares on signing on. Reasonable salary at 240k, and McNamara - a new NED.
    That's a separate issue to the private company vendors - who have a very nice slice of the current entity. Were Reeves and Mc involved in the previous private company?
    Big gifts to the lead manager too. As usual I guess.rolleyes.png

Just starting on the prospectus. I'm yet to see justification for this performance bonus largesse in the prospectus. Can you enlighten me?

By way of comparison look at the release tonight from TMT - which carries similar potential future income - and a similar workload I'd guess. The perfomance bonuses have one less zero attached - and those blokes have been doing a GREAT job.

Perhaps it doesn't effect those who are in at 3 cents with the relisting - it;'s all good news for you now - and congrats. But for new holders at these levels taking on the risk now -.... as someone kicking the tires - it's not a good look.

Sorry/Not Sorry for bringing up a potential negative in the story. But this is a forum for discussion so if there are reasons I'm yet to see then by all means, I'd appreciate reading them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $40.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $15.03K 430.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48530 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.