TSO 11.1% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

Information regarding the cap structure of the previous company...

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1796
    Information regarding the cap structure of the previous company all detailed within the prospectus. Some good interviews are available on the web where Zeff provides some further insight into the lead up to the RTO and listing.

TMT is a company operating in an unrelated sector.

It is no easy feat of the delivery a resource with a large portion of the rights subject to delivery of a resource of 1-2 Moz + with a head grade of 1g/t+. It is easy for someone like yourself now to have an opinion now and after the fact of Phenomenal Drill Intercepts & Verification of the discovery of a Major Gold System. However, all this was an unknown at the time of inception. Also, as confident as i am that they are going to hit their milestones, there is no guarantee, if the head grades are a few milligrams short, theoretically, the milestone has not been achieved.

On the delivery of the MRE mid year, it'd be a phenomenal achievement, considering they listed in Feb 2020 and in less than 16 months. Also, having commenced and will complete a scoping study in 2021. Seriously, it'd be very hard to find a peer in the gold sector that has or would be able to deliver such outcomes in such a short period of time.

Based on the above, in my opinion, if the milestones are achieved the the performance rights are justifiable. Ofcourse, you may think otherwise and it is what it is.

Goodluck on your investments on 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.54K 1.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.