TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

I agree with the general market sentiment being very shaky at...

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    I agree with the general market sentiment being very shaky at the moment has also effected TNT SP. Personally ive sold TNT and AR9 holdings a month back. Moved my portfolio into energy and commodities, as in the next couple of years i believe their is more upside in these sectors due to inflation etc.

What i was big on was the critical infrastructure bill update and how this would effect TNT's business giving it a major upside, but seems the legislation has been put on the back burner due to goverment over reach and the push back from tech giants not wanting aus government to be able to take over their systems if under attack, and the broad reaching nature of the legislation to encompass a lot of smaller companies that feel as though their cyber security obligations will be to much.

As ive states before though my biggest issue is the synergies, while they have reduced their rental footprint, consolidated their accounting, i belive they noe have 4 different SOC's. This needs to be reduceded down to one to redude their expenses and help move EBITDA in a positive direction.

As Kurt stated awhile ago now, the cyber secruity industry in australia is growing by a 'tessrent' per year. How much have they captured in the past 12 months that hasnt been purchased?

Its still on my watch list, and i will still follow the company but i just see better ROI in other sectors atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.