TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

This is the second time in the last 6 months I have experienced...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    This is the second time in the last 6 months I have experienced these rubbish back room deals.

Nearmap was sold to private equity firm Thoma Bravo at the end of last year, it was a technology company providing high-resolution aerial imagery and location intelligence on up to 95% of Australia's population, 80% of the United States population. In fact it was the main player in its field in the US... same story the price had a lapse and a buyer swopped in whilst all along it was retail shareholders that grew the company. There was a raucous response from shareholders and from what was visible to me, the majority voted NO. In most shareholders eyes the company was just beginning and had many windfalls in front of them. Now TNT, which was also in good position to grow over the next few years.

There is no point in investing in IT companies in Australia, management does not have the confidence to grow them, they look for the easy way out and at the end of the day they are just looking for their own short term gain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.