TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

@t1obrien - Glad to hear you made coin off this one. I remember...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187

@t1obrien - Glad to hear you made coin off this one. I remember when I used to frequent this forum in the early days and you were penny pinching left, right and centre to get into TNT!

As per my earlier post I do feel for those that got in at a higher price!

Thales is a massive organisation and are already well entrenched with the Fed government here.

Apart from FIRB, the other issue may be with the DD. There was a clause around management staying put until post acquisition and given the number of companies involved in the roll-up hopefully there is nothing lurking there which would put Thales off.

As for other companies to invest in, my major issue with TNT and most other listed Cyber companies here in AUS is that there is no real product innovation and they are not priced on the PE multiples that US tech companies get, given they are mostly a services based business here.

If I was looking to invest in Cyber related stocks (DYOR), I'd be looking to the US, Israel and the UK. Note however it's a hugely crowded market, but growing significantly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.