SLX 2.81% $5.18 silex systems limited

Ann: Test Loop Milestone Achieved , page-14

1. 20,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    Yes dxc, what most here don't understand is that today,s announcement is just the precursor, it had to happen this way, GLE could not have come out directly and said we are going full pelt for the whole commercial plant,they would have had egg on their face big time, they have been stalling like you say, we are only small fry to them, but phase one is completed and phase two is underway and has been for at least six months, phase three will be soon, it will be at Paducah, they have already hinted at that in today,s release!

USEC says it will be closing down the PGDP in 2014, that's if they get the extension? if they don't? then closure will be at the end of this month,unless they give the contract to someone else? but the NRC has already ran the safety ruler over USEC late last year, so given today,s announcement, I believe they will continue operations until a new laser plant is operating and the gap filled.

Like I have said before, if I had more money I would be buying more, even if it were for a short period of a few months, you don't get too many opportunities in life like this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.