ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Test Platform and COVID-19 Test receive CE Mark approval, page-599

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Be fair to the management. It is likely that when they negotiated the placement, the SP was much lower than 40c. And I can see why they need cash quick. Covid is not going to be around forever. The risk of missing this opportunity of the century is too much if we are late to the party. If I have any complaint, it is I wish the platform and product can be developed much quicker than this. With any delay, we risk not having a buyer when our product hit the market. And that is not just the swab test. I am talking about the saliva test (our major differentiator) and the multiplex test. The way I see it, there is still significant risk in the acceptance of our product by the market. We need to cut through the noise. Where I live, all the rapid antigen tests are lumped together and get compared with PCR test which is still being hailed as the gold standard. It does not matter we have 5% more sensitivity than the competition. We need a big government body to adopt our test and use it for its quick turnaround and sensitivity and show that to the world that it works, like how Ellume did in the US. I see that opportunity in the UK at the moment. No time to waste.
    Last edited by hyyam85: 12/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.