ADO 9.09% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

I don't know why posters keep asking why we aren't pushing our...

1. 4,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12003
    I don't know why posters keep asking why we aren't pushing our test in Australia?  our website states "TGA approval targeted for Q4 2021" . Australia isn't using rapid testing.

so we have turned our focus to Europe. the majority of information management have given in announcements and interviews has come true, so until thats changed, I will follow the guidelines they give.
    we have claimed, we will have our saliva use case CE Mark updated in June. I don't care if it's a week later, so that announcement should be imminent.

once the Ce Mark is given that will be the catalyst for sales of our EuGeni test. the same customers from the 17th of May ann, that have had the reader and tests in their hands for validation.

we also had mentioned, of having company representatives being placed throughout Europe. RG1 showed we have employed an Europe and Middle East representative. 54024877. also in the last month we have had social media interaction with these companies. coincidence? maybe, maybe not.

French company Abaxxi https://www.abaxxi.com/en/
    How to succeed in France
    with Life Science & Medical products ?

France is a key market in LifeScience & Medical products, 2nd or 3rd market in Europe, with more than 200 hospitals, 900 medtech/biotech companies.
    But the french market has strong specificities : procurement via public tenders, acquisition syndicates, multiple governmental bodies and changing regulations.
    You need a multi-dimension expertise to help you succeed in France in order to adapt your marketing strategy and sales campaign to local needs.

Abaxxi is a consulting company specialized in digital and sales efficiency for LifeScience & Medical products. We help you succeed !

Indian company Morulaa Health Tech https://morulaa.com/distributors-selection/

To find Medical Device Distributors in India, we at Morulaa have a direct hands-on approach for distributor search process. To select medical device distributors, our team representatives interview distributors, speak to KOLs and collect market data. We believe that every project has its own requirements. It is important to have a personal direct contact with these medical device distributors, KOLs, hospital and other healthcare professionals over outsourcing or relying on third party information for medical device distributors in India.

swiss company Medical Device marketing. https://medicaldevice.marketing/service/

Our Services include:
    • build up distribution network Europe
    • warehousing / logistics
    • market research

we also have the UK connection and reasons given this week why the trial partner hasn't been named. 53898464 and 54029603

IMO the next announcement won't just be about the CE Mark update but will include all the company progress since the 17th May ann. should be a cracker!!!

ps. to snookered76. good ramp but if you really want to get the downrmpers eyes spinning in their head start a thread "dividends" 53402714

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $59.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.7¢ 2.3¢ $511.3K 20.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3685330 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 839726 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 19.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ 14992112
Last updated 15.55pm 22/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.