ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3868
    From a gas flow rate potential at Lockyer Deep-1, I had a senior Reservoir Engineering colleague look at the Perth Basin reservoir and production data I posted back Nov. 27, 2021 - link to said post below,

Post #: 57906255
    Post #: 58967090

This chap has 30+ years of subsurface experience and was a senior Reservoir Engineer working on the Gorgon Gas Field offshore Western Australia. After reviewing these data, his feedback was,
    "Had another look at the inflow Perth Basin well performance data provided. Barring any mechanical / equipment failures, Lockyer Deep-1 is capable of very high flow rates, certainly on par with the Gorgon well tests, so the LD-1 flow rate will be entirely dependent on the choice of chock size and hence drawdown at the reservoir. Not really much point trying to calculate an actual flow rate, because it will depend on wellbore configuration and surface set-up i.e. the flow rate will be limited by the test equipment, but I would expect it to test at 50mmscf/d without any problem."

My experience with Reservoir Engineers, is that they are a conservative bunch......

Kind regards OldGeo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.