4DS 2.17% 9.4¢ 4ds memory limited

I don't post much here because this tech is well above my pay...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    I don't post much here because this tech is well above my pay grade and I have relied on others over the years on this one.
    I apologize to all out there as this is going to be a contradiction on my past, as I have pumped up this stock for the last 5 years. My faith was blown away last week with info I received. Take that with a grain of salt as I know that I'm going to cop a lot from the faithful.
    I have had a large holding in that time, probably some where in the top 30 to 40. As of today I'm completely out, because I started selling out last week.
    To say that I'm disappointed is an understatement. I walk away with a small profit but that money I invested was a big loss really because of missed opportunity elsewhere over 5 years. I'm not upset at 4ds, I'm more upset at myself for having rose coloured glasses on in the years past.
    Can 4ds still pull this off ? Well yes they can, but for me the odd's have changed in a big way.
    Why I did not take more notice of insiders selling over the last couple of years I don't know, they really should have been buying on market when you really think about it, other directors do in other companies.
    Instead we had DM putting money into IXC and taking money off the table here, why if this is so ground breaking, hunting elephants was it not.
    Anyway I wish everyone here luck, you never know they could still get there, but for me things have changed.
    This will be my last post here, so thankyou all, for all your efforts over the years, and a big thankyou to hash, for all your work mate , you seriously are on the ball 99 percent of the time, and you are again mate, all I can say is trust in yourself.
    I will leave you all with this , make sure you put in the time to talk to others in the industry that you are investing in.
    Good luck all, miracles do happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $169.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.7¢ 8.8¢ $505.8K 5.437M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 381258 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 300400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.