4DS 0.00% 7.6¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Testing Capability Upgrade & Management Changes, page-155

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302

This does not represent my personal view but simply represents “observations” leading to my conclusion....

Interesting..... I have noticed a lot of larger sales going through in the past week or so. Then, we have posters stating “my faith has been blown away on the info I received” and “was one of the top 30-40 holders but have sold out”....a statement without any supporting information and wreaks of insider trading if true..

Then we have the conspiracy theories regarding Dr Van... suggested he doesn’t need the money, comes out of retirement, pay cut not an issue.. working for not much more than a shelf stacker at Woolworths, status and reputation not a consideration... so we are saying he was employed simply as a Patsy? Why would he do this? Side deals? Back handlers?

On top of this, we have the Ruskies playing war games on the borders of the Ukraine... and our top intelligence combined with the likes of the UK and the US suggesting an invasion is likely on Wednesday... This is the same intelligence community with billion dollar budgets that failed to see 40 Taliban’s on the back of an old ute approaching Kabul stating “they advanced earlier than we believed or words to that effect”.... We are simply told what suits their agenda... Blair and Bush another shining example...

China demonstrated zero respect to honour the agreement between the UK And the residents of Hong Kong. The world made rumblings of disappointment but didn’t have the back bone to enforce the terms... collective weakness paving the way for the Russians current actions and possibly providing China an opportunity to review its position in Taiwan simultaneously.....

We have current hot topics thrust upon us by the media and yet we see quite clearly how calculated they are in omitting critical facts to suit their agenda. I refer as an example to the number of police shootings in New York this current year... very little or no information included about the shooters because it conflicts with the agenda they want to push at the moment.. News should be News and facts remain Facts...

Hotcopper, the Media and Governments wreak of misinformation..... but regardless under the current circumstances and instability I am going to seek refuge away from the market as I believe the volatility and downward pressure will be beyond the likes of a simple investor such as myself....

For me personally it is Time to sit on the sidelines for a while....looking to preserve capital at a time the world is showing major pointers to instability and conflict... The Nett effect will reach further than just higher fuel prices at the bowser should things escalate....

Good Luck All and Stay Safe..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $134.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 322 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.15am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.