4DS 4.35% 7.2¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Testing Capability Upgrade & Management Changes, page-201

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    Its plausible that JD selling is the cause of Specyray leaving the register.

It could also be disgust with Guido and or David McAuliffe.

As we know, at the time of the AGM Wilbert announced that the delays were no fault of the board or management. Since then, Guido has had a change of heart and taken a pay cut an act of admitting at least some blame. Perhaps Specy is privvy to the circumstances of the mistake and he finds it unacceptable?

Secondly, there's bullshit Dave. All through last year one would remember the releases re and/or corporate transaction. At the AGM it was confirmed by the company auditor that there were no real or potential commercial discussions that were held to effect materiality. The working towards a corporate transaction was not begun. Perhaps Specyray cracked the shits with this, too, and the company should not have announced it so liberally.
    Realistically WD is the only party that could buy the memory tech pre megabit chip. Nothing new, but enough frustration to cause a long term holder to baulk at the opportunity cost, which was his post. Add to this the realization that we have not done enough to sell as is, Wilbert not commiting to an acquisition in 2022, contrary to prior AGM comments and it is enough to cut and run.

My money is on bullshit "buyers" McAuliffe as the root cause. But contrary to Specyray, I do think multiple buyers will look come the working chip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.003(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $126.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $35.44K 482.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 447895 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.